About the Alliance
The Colorado Alliance of Research Libraries ("The Alliance") is a consortium of public libraries, colleges, and universities who believe that by WORKING TOGETHER every Alliance member will achieve greater results than by working independently.
The mission of the Alliance is to:
- Facilitate, develop and improve library services to students, faculty, and the general public
- Share, leverage, and expand library resources
- Identify and resolve issues of information creation, collection, access, storage, and distribution
- Reduce member library operating costs
- Provide additional services as needed by memeber libraries and the communities they serve